Design Studios are a popular method for getting product teams together to focus on design. Design Studios are more than just getting people together to sketch and critique. In this workshop, Brian Sullivan, author of The Design Studio Method: Creative Problem Solving with UX Sketching, will share his secrets to planning, running, and leading successful Design Studios
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Ways to creative and evaluate sketches quickly
- See different tools to get you started
- The 9 Steps of a Design Studio
- Stories of success and failure in Design Studio
- How to deal with difficult people/strong personalities
We will have plenty of time for your burning questions, too.