Trying to get out of the building but don't know where to go, how to get there, or what to do once you are (and when you get back)? This course is for you.
We'll cover the who, what, when, where, why, and how of field research:
- Why field research instead of (or in addition to) other methods
- Some of the common techniques and how to perform them
- Tips and tricks for your fieldwork
- How to analyze all that great data when you get back to the office
- The best ways to report your findings to best effect change
This course will include a couple of hours of actual field research!